Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Important Note


My dear story lovers!

I am so grateful to you all for supporting my writing and following my story. 

As you all know, now days I update this fan fiction only in this blog and not in any forums, this is due to personal issues. Coming month it's going to be hectic for me. Since I love to organize and plan things earlier I would you love to know whether are you really interested in my story?

If so, I shall update it whenever I get time. Those who wish to follow the story please mail me your email I'd to dreamymaya@yahoo.com. or you can put your mail id as the comment for this post. 
 I will keep the blog open only for those readers who comment and genuinely interested in the story in future. Silent readers, I understand u have trouble taking 2 minutes of your precious time to write comments.its a sad but fine but at least give your reaction to the update whether you loved it or not.

Also I won't be PMing from IF. Nothing against the forum, it's due to lack of time. Hope you understand. But I will mail to your email ID you provide about the updates. it makes things easier since i can make a mailing list to those interested readers who loves to read and respond to my story. It saves time, I hope you agree.

Do let me know your opinion.

Love,
Maya

14 comments:

  1. I am really interested in the story!
    i Love it! <3
    so pleez dnt put it on hold!

    Even if u dnt update frequently , i dnt mind , bt just keep on updating! :)

    Do whatever u r comfortable with! :)

    my id - 2005.swetha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!!
    i loved all the chapters!!!!!!
    by chance i got to read your ff....
    i must tell you this ff contents are so lively and warm:)
    dont you think some ppl may miss out
    your wonderful ff if you restrict your blog visibility?:)
    its just a suggestion from my side..
    BUT DO WHAT YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH:)
    my id snehashetty34@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice read so far. KEep up the good work. Coolgirlritu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I've recently started reading your FF. So sorry for not commenting earlier. I really do like the way you write and the way you have progressed the story. I can't wait to see how Arnav and Khushi deal with their emotions/feelings for each other.

    My email address is: princess.nida@gmail.com
    Please do keep this blog visible to me!

    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey... My email address is samanthakalaivani@yahoo.com.sg
    Will be waiting to read ur next update :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. my id neej.shail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    my id is kupo.rocks@gmail.com
    if you do still let me read you blog then thanks!! :)
    nazibah (I-F)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this story... love the bonding between the siblings and the cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey i just started reading your ff and loved it so pls make me visible on you blog
    my email is gurpreetmann225@yahoo.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey cute update
    thanks for ur pm
    kritibala

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome story

    My ID
    Ranimugal55@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved it .. this is quite different frm other FF's which i ve read till now ..

    do continue n plz mail me ...
    my id - coolprince07@gmail.com

    Ecstacy IF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, Just started reading it last night . and I LOVE IT. amazing storyline.
    Keep me up to date on your stories. thanks
    Love
    Afshan
    afshanbabar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i just luvd it yaar

    plz continue my id is aswathyachu302@gmail.com

    - aswathy

    ReplyDelete